Lincoln Electric K2536-1 Power Feed 25M
Premium welding solution with a portable design!
Industry focused welding solutions that meet your needs - isn't that what you’re looking for?
The Power Feed™/Power Wave® packages have traditionally offered advanced controls, premium welding, reliable and quality products. Now with the introduction of a portable, high technology feeder, we bring these features to the operator in a package that can weld anywhere.
Lincoln offers this full featured design in a robust package that can meet industry challenges. The lightweight construction, durable case, as well as the patented design of the MAXTRAC® wire drive system deliver the results you need. Recommended equipment packages are prepared to meet your needs for aluminum fabrication, high-alloy construction, and pipeline welding environments.
• TOTAL s2f™ Aluminum Welding Solution
– TOTAL s2f™ is Lincoln Electric's complete aluminum welding solution from equipment to consumable to welding process – the premier welding solution.
• Push-Pull Capability Standard
– Push-pull functionality delivers premier aluminum performance by offering uniform feeding, as well as a flexible system for extending the gun.
• Hardened and Construction Ready
– Built tough for rough environments. From construction to shipbuilding, this design will meet your expectations. Packaged standard with a durable aluminum case or an optional plastic case.
• Internal Lighting – Working in an environment with little light? We have the answer with high intensity LEDs that illuminate the wire drive.
• Internal Heating
– Maintains control of humidity on your consumable by keeping the package warmed and protected in an enclosed case.
• Mode Select Panel (MSP4)
– High tech made easy to use, the Mode Select Panel introduced on the Power Feed™ 10M is now portable. The panel allows easy access to the Power Wave® library of waveforms. Advanced controls and set-up options are only a fingertip away!
• Dual Procedure and Memory Buttons
– Dual procedures allow you to set-up an A and B procedure to simplify 'on the-fly' switching. Memory buttons are here so you do not have to memorize procedures! Allows the operator to easily press a button to get the waveform and specify the range of operation for their application.
– Fits through a 16" (406 mm) diameter or 12x18" (305 x 457 mm) elliptical manhole and weighs 35 lbs. (15.9 kg).
Weight:35 lbs. (15.9 kgs. )
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 14.5 x 8.5 x 23.5
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 368 x 216 x 597
Processes Wire Feeder Specifications
MIG Pulsed STT® Flux-Cored Stick TIG Gouging
||Wire Speed Range ipm (m/min)
||Solid Wire Size Range in (mm)
||Cored Wire Size Range in (mm)|