Lincoln Electric K2196-1 Power Feed 15M
Portable, Semiautomatic Wire Feeder
The Power Feed 15M is a compact wire feeder designed for field construction, pipelines, offshore and shipyard applications where portability, ruggedness and arc performance are demanded. It is the only wire feeder on the market that is both digital and portable for reliable performance in a compact lightweight unit. A sturdy stainless steel case provides durability in harsh environments. Accommodates a lightweight (10-15 lb. [4.5-5.8kg]) 8-inch diameter spool for portability around the job site. The Power Feed 15M is designed to work exclusively with Lincoln's Power Wave® power sources, which feature Waveform Control Technology® for ultimate arc control and performance.
• The Power Feed 15M/Power Wave welding systems come preloaded with over 70 standard welding programs that provide optimal bead appearance, penetration and travel speed in various welding applications.
• Ideal for a variety of materials and applications, including steel, stainless steel, aluminum, nickel alloys and others.
• Weld programs are selected at the wire feeder, rather than the power source, so you can make all procedure adjustments at the feeder.
• Rugged construction – all corners are double-walled and control panels are recessed for durability and protection against damage.
• Built-in bottom and side runners/skids make the feeder easy to drag without damaging the case.
• The Power Feed 15M is designed to operate exclusively with the Power Wave® power sources. The system utilizes Waveform Control Technology and digital communication to provide the best welding arc control and performance.
• Power Feed 15M operates with either ArcLink or Linc-Net Power Wave power sources.
Weight:28.0 lbs. (12.7 kgs. )
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 11.0 x 8.2 x 23.2
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 279 x 208 x 589
Processes Wire Feeder Specifications
MIG Pulsed STT Flux-Cored
||Wire Speed Range ipm (m/min)
||Solid Wire Size Range in (mm)
||Cored Wire Size Range in (mm)|