Lincoln Electric K1560-2 STT-10
Semiautomatic Wire Feeder
The sophisticated STT-10 Process Controller was designed specifically to work with the revolutionary STT II power source. Its microprocessor controls make the STT-10 easy to develop optimal procedures and set the range of operator adjustments. The STT-10 takes an active role in controlling the power source with a dual procedure control that can increase or decrease the energy in the arc without changing the wire feed speed.
• Presettable background and peak current settings for optimum starting performance.
• Split wire guide and four drive rolls for positive feeding.
• Modular design for many mounting options.
• Range control keeps procedures in the "sweet spot".
• Four step trigger for "cruise control" on long welds and hard automation.
• Three-year warranty on parts and labor.
Weight:65 lbs. (29.5 kgs. )
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 16 x 15 x 31
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 406 x 381 x 787
Processes Wire Feeder Specifications
||Wire Speed Range ipm (m/min)
||Solid Wire Size Range in (mm)|