Lincoln Electric K2259-1 Cobramatic
The Cobramatic® push-pull wire feeding system is a great example of Lincoln's MIG welding expertise. The Cobramatic incorporates a push-pull drive system that virtually eliminates the problems associated with wire feeding. This unique master-slave drive system prevents tangling and damage to the wire, resulting in increased weld quality and productivity. Combine that with some great new features that make set-up easier and adjustments virtually unnecessary, and the Cobramatic is a great MIG welding choice for all wire types.
• Push-pull wire drive system yields reliable, consistent, trouble-free wire feeding up to 50 ft. (15.2m) from the cabinet.
• Compatible with complete line of Lincoln push-pull guns.
• Feeds aluminum wire from diameters .030-1/16" (0.8-1.6mm) with only a contact tip change.
• Patented paddle holds wire straight and level during feeding to minimize damage to the wire.
• Patented clutch/brake system keeps wire from over running on shut-off.
• Tool-less spool brake adjustment knob allows for easy tension adjustment.
• Simplified wire tension adjustment using two position steel/aluminum selector for foolproof operation.
• Three-year manufacturers limited warranty.
Weight:42 lbs. (19 kgs. )
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 14.8 x 9.5 x 19.3
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 376 x 241 x 490
Processes Wire Feeder Specifications
||Wire Speed Range ipm (m/min)
||Solid Wire Size Range in (mm)
||Cored Wire Size Range in (mm)|
||800 max. (20.3)