Lincoln Electric K126-1 350A FCAW-SS 10 ft 062-332
Flux-Cored Self-Shielded Gun and Cable Assembly
Lincoln has been manufacturing semiautomatic flux-cored, self-shielded (FCAW-S) gun and cable assemblies for over 40 years. Magnum self-shielded guns are rugged and reliable, yet lightweight, flexible and maneuverable. Amperage ranges from 250 to 600 amps. From the smallest repair to the largest fabrication job, Lincoln's flux-cored, self-shielded (FCAW-S) guns are a great choice.
• Heavy-duty gun trigger switch for positive electrical contact and long life.
• Reinforced rubber jacket adds strength and long life to cable.
• Alternate gun tubes are available for selected guns to reach welds with limited accessibility.
• All guns are rated at 60% duty cycle and meet NEMA specification EW3.
• K115, K116 and K126 are recommended for direct use with the LN-7, LN-8, LN-9, LN-25 and LN-35 Lincoln wire feeders.
• LF-72, LN-10, DH-10, LN-15, Power Feed 10, Power Feed 10 Dual, and Power Feed 15 wire feeders require K1500-1 Feed Plate Gun Bushing to connect K115, K116 and K126 Guns.
• K264, K345, K355 and K361 are for the LN-23P wire feeder only.
K115: Rated 450 amps. Use .068-.120" (1.7-3.0mm) diameter wires. Choose from 10 or 15 ft. (3 or 4.5m) cable lengths.
K116: Rated 600 amps. Use 7/64-.120" (2.8-3.0mm) diameter wire. 15 ft. (4.5m) cable length. Adjustable grip angle.
K126: Rated 350 amps. Use .062-3/32” (1.6-2.8mm) diameter wires. Choose from 10 or 15 ft. (3 or 4.5m) cable lengths.
K264, K355: Rated 250 amps. Use .068-5/64" (1.8-2.0mm) diameter wires. Cable for K264 is 8 ft. (2.4m) in length. Cable for K355 is 10 ft. (3.0 m) in length. Reduced wire feed speed thumb switch.
K345, K361: Rated 350 amps. Use .068-5/64" (1.8-2.0mm) diameter wires. Both cables are 10 ft. (3m) in length. Reduced wire feed speed thumb switch.
Weight:12 lbs. (5.4 kgs. )
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 4.38 x 24 x 18.25
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 111.3 x 609.6 x 463.6
|Gun Tube Angle
||Duty Cycle at Rated Amperage
||Wire Diameter in (mm)