Lincoln Electric K2408-1 eCell
The eCell™ welding robot cell is a two-fixed table workstation designed for small to medium sized parts that can be welded without reorientation. The layout is optimized to maximize the work envelope of the robot, and is ideal for flexible manufacturing systems allowing manufacturers to install multiple robots in close proximity to save valuable floor space.
Shipped completely assembled and ready for immediate installation and production, the eCell is designed to be an attractive and low cost alternative to labor intensive arc welding.
• Simple to set-up, easy to operate.
• Four side fork-lift access.
• Pre-wired with one disconnect switch and fuse protection.
• Integrated user interface.
• 15 User inputs/outputs available.
• 115V 15 Amp auxiliary power receptacle.
• High speed digital communication featuring Arclink™.
• Complete metal surround flash and safety barrier.
• Multi-voltage, offering 230/460/575 Volts, 3-Phase.
• Work Zone: H x W x D = 41 x 30 x 39 in. (1.0 x 0.8 x 1.0 m)
• Manufactured under a quality system certified to ISO 9001 requirements and ISO 14001 environmental standards.
• ANSI/RIA 15.06-99, and compliant design.
Weight:2200 lbs. (998 kgs. )
CV-MIG Pulsed-MIG Flux-Cored Metal-Cored
• Fanuc® ArcMate® 100iBe 6-axis robot
• Power Wave® 355M power source
• Power Feed® wire drive system (4-Roll)
• 360 Amp Air-Cooled Welding Torch
• Collision Guard - Torch Protection Software
• (2) - 24 X 24 in. (0.6 X 0.6 m) Precision Machined Tooling Plates