Lincoln Electric K1519-1 Power Wave 655 Robotic 460/575/3/60
Power Wave 655 Robotic
For Tough Automation Jobs
The Power Wave 655 Robotic is a high-performance, digitally controlled inverter power source capable of complex, high-speed waveform control. The Power Wave 655 Robotic provides additional output for those heavy-duty automation jobs. This Power Wave connects seamlessly to robot controllers and hard automation PLCs to create a highly integrated and flexible welding cell. The Power Wave 655 Robotic is built just like our Power Wave 455M Robotic, a proven and reliable inverter platform for various hard automation and robotic applications. The Power Wave 655 Robotic works exclusively with the Power Feed 10R wire feeder.
• Program your own waveform or choose from over 60 standard welding waveform programs that optimize output for a broad range of electrode size, type and shielding gas combinations to give you optimal appearance, penetration, beadshape and travel speed for each application.
• Utilizes ArcLink® - the leading digital communication protocol for welding, making it the best choice for seamless, time-critical integration to the power source and networked equipment.
• Software-based controls can be upgraded as new features become available.
• Process and production monitoring with access to real-time (500Hz) feedback such as current, voltage and wire feed speed. Access to internal data acquisition (10 KHz) and access to real-time machine status, such as fault/alarm conditions and arc time.
• A Power Wave inverter operates at a high efficiency (88-90%) with a 95% minimum power factor (at rated output).
• Excellent power source for heavy-duty Tandem MIG applications.
• Standard Ethernet/DeviceNet capabilities.
Automation Division information:
Lincoln Capital - Financing Made Easy!
Weight:286 lbs. (130 kgs. )
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 26.1 x 19.9 x 32.9
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 663 x 505 x 835
MIG Pulsed Flux-Cored
|Rated CC DC Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle
||Rated CV Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle