Lincoln Electric K2344-2 Power Wave AC/DC 1000 380/400/460/500/575/3/50/60
Power Wave AC/DC 1000
Increase Productivity, Quality and Flexibility
The Power Wave AC/DC 1000 is the first power source to introduce Waveform Control Technology™ to submerged arc welding. Variable frequency and amplitude AC, DC positive or DC negative output allows the user to control the deposition rate and penetration. An operator can increase weld speeds, yield higher quality welds and improve efficiencies in a single or multi-arc environment. The phase angle and frequency of different machines can also be synchronized to balance the interactions between multiple arcs and minimize arc blow. Depending on the output, a welding arc may be driven by a single machine or multiple machines in parallel for applications that require more than 1000 amps of continuous operation.
• Eliminate downtime with easy polarity switching –– no hardware reconfiguration required.
• Stable and independent arc controls for multiple arc applications.
• Improved efficiency and reliability with cooler operation through patented Coaxial Transformer Technology™.
• 95% power factor correction enables connection of more machines on the same plant infrastructure for lower installation costs compared to other machines.
• Remote process monitoring and control through ArcLink, Ethernet, and DeviceNet communication.
• Consistent operation over ± 10% input voltage variation through built-in line voltage compensation and reliable input voltage connection.
• Manufactured under a quality system certified to ISO 9001 requirements and ISO 14001 environmental standards.
• Three-year warranty on parts and labor.
Read about the AC/DC Submerged Arc Welding process and its application.
Weight:650 lbs. (295 kgs. )
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 43.5 x 19.2 x 33
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 1105 x 488 x 838
|Rated CC DC Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle
||Rated CV Output Amps/Volts/Duty Cycle