Lincoln Electric K1780-2 Power Feed 10R
Power Feed 10R
Compact Wire Drive System for Automation
The Power Feed 10R is a high performance, digitally controlled wire feeder designed to be a part of a modular, multi-process welding system. It is specifically designed to mount to a robot arm or to use in hard automation applications. Modular systems can be arranged in a variety of ways for optimum, customized performance and easy maintenance. This four drive roll feeder operates on 40VDC input power and is designed to be used with ArcLink® Robotic Power Wave™ power sources. Close integration of the feeder, power source and existing equipment creates the foundation for a system with superior welding performance and reliability.
• Digitally controlled by the Power Wave power source, yielding the best performance in the industry.
• Use with Lincoln power sources featuring ArcLink, the leading digital communications protocol for welding, making it the best choice for seamless integration with the power source and networked equipment.
• Tachometer feedback provides calibration and precise control of wire feed speed.
• Feeder brakes from maximum speed to zero in milliseconds, minimizing the chance of wire sticking in the puddle.
• Select standard or high speed gears for wide wire feed speed range.
• Split wire guides provide trouble-free feeding and offer fast, tool-less wire installation, changeover and maintenance.
• Easy-to-read gauge for accurate drive roll tension.
• Brass-to-brass connections for good connectivity between feeder and gun.
• Modular construction for easy servicing.
• Self loading wire feature for easy set-up.
Automation Division information:
Lincoln Capital - Financing Made Easy!
Weight:22.4 lbs. (10.2 kgs. )
Dimensions (in) H x W x D : 8.9 x 10.3 x 8.1
Dimensions (mm) H x W x D : 226 x 261 x 206
MIG Pulsed STT Flux-Cored
Wire Feeder Specifications
|Solid Wire Size Range in (mm)
||Cored Wire Size Range in (mm)
||Wire Speed Range ipm (m/min)|