Bell & Gossett Series VSX Double-Suction Split-Case Pump
At Bell & Gossett, we have over 88 years of experience in designing pumps. New VSX Double-Suction Split-Case Pump has Maintenance-Free Bearings, new One-Piece Unitized Seal, Groutless Base Plate, Alignment-Friendly Coupling, reduced pump room footprint by up to 40% when compared to traditional split-case and vertical inline pumps. Read more in: Product Bulletin, Technical Bulletin. Pump is available in 12 sizes!
Hydraulic coverage to meet all your design requirements
• Flows from 500 to 15,000 GPM / 114 to 3410 m3/h
• Heads from 30 to 310 feet / 9 to 94 meters
• Working pressures of 175 and 300 psig / 12 and 20 Bar
• ANSI flange ratings of 125# and 250#
• Temperature 0 to 300° F / -17 to 148° C
Wireless monitoring system
• You can monitor key VSX operation parameters from any place in the world
Materials of construction
• Volute & Cover Plates: Cast iron ASTM A159 (35,000 psi)
• Impeller: Low Zinc Silicon Brass ASTM 876
• Shaft: 416 Stainless Steel
• Sleeve: 304 Stainless Steel
Simply select your hydraulic requirements and then pick any one of three different suction and discharge flange orientations that best suit your installation requirements.
Only the VSX platform offers so many installation options, thanks to its revolutionary design. Using CFD technology, we can deliver identical performance in any flange configuration. The result is that you can maximize your piping possibilities and meet a broad hydraulic range for chillers, towers, distributive and general pumping requirements.