Bell & Gossett Series HSC-S
Double-suction, base-mounted Series HSC-S pumps are available in 2'' through 10'' sizes. Motor sizes through 300 HP. Flows to 6500 GPM and heads to 600 feet. Bronze-fitted construction with working pressures available up to 400 psig with 250# ANSI flanges. This pump features externally flushed mechanical seals. Closed-end steel baseplate with full seam welds for strength and an open top for easy grouting. The HSC-S offers horizontal mounting (Model 150) or vertical mounting (Model 300).
The pump bearings and mechanical seals can be serviced without disturbing the piping connections or electrical motor connections. An ANSI-OSHA-compliant coupling guard shields the flexible coupler.
· Long coupled, base mounted, single stage, double suction, horizontally split case design, in cast iron bronze fitted construction specifically designed and guaranteed for quiet operation.
· Suitable standard operations at 225°F (107°C) and 175 psig (12 BAR) working pressure
· or optional operations at up to 250°F (121°C) and 280 (19 BAR) or 400 psig (27 BAR) work-ing pressures.
· Working pressures shall not be de-rated at temperatures up to 250°F (121°C).
· The pump internals are capable of being serviced without disturbing piping connections or electrical motor connections.
HYDRONIC HEATING AND COOLING SYSTEMS, GENERAL SERVICE AND INDUSTRIAL.