Bell & Gossett Triple Duty Valves
A combination shut-off, center-guided non-slam check valve and calibrated balance valve in one device. The combination of three valves in one minimizes cost and reduces installation time. Available in angle or straight pattern in 1" through 16" sizes; in flanged, grooved or NPT connections. The triple-duty valve has a cast iron body, brass seat, cast bronze disc and SS stem. A calibrated nameplate and memory button allow return of the valve to the balanced position after shut-off. The backseating valve stem allows repacking under full-line pressure.
· Lowest pressure drop.
· 3-Valves in one; center guided non-slam check, calibrated balance and shut-off.
· Maximum range of control (8-9 turns).
· Spring loaded with "soft seat" design.
· Brass seat, stainless steel steam and bronze disc.
· Brass read-out valves.
· Calibrated nameplate & memory button.
· Backseating valve stem.
· Available in flanged, grooved and NPT connections.
· Minimizes cost and reduces installation time.
· Meets ASHRAE 90.1 requirements by providing most energy efficient operation of any similar valve.
HYDRONIC HEATING AND COOLING SYSTEMS, GENERAL SERVICE AND INDUSTRIAL.