GLOBAL-HD TEFC MEDIUM VOLTAGE
TYPE AEHA & AEHAFB
FL Eff: 91.7
FL Pf: 84.0
FL Amps (2300V): 24.3
Approx. Shipping WT.lbs: 2,079
- 100 - 800 HP
- 3600, 1800, 1200, 900 RPM Normally in Stock. Slower Speeds Available.
- Totally Enclosed Fan Cooled (IP54 Rating)
- Standard Efficient Design
- 36 Month Warranty from Date of Manufacture
- 3 Phase, 60 Hz, 2300 / 4160V
- Standard with 120V Space Heaters Terminated in Separate Auxiliary Box
- Standard with 100 Ohm Platinum Stator RTDs, 2 per Phase, Terminated in Separate Auxiliary Box
- 1.15 Service Factor - Continuous
- Class F Thermalastic® Epoxy Insulation
- Class B Temperature Rise
- NEMA Design B Torques
- Oversized Main Conduit Box Rotatable in 90 Degree Increments - Fully Gasketed with NPT Threaded Entrances - Fl Mounted.
- Designed for 40°C Ambient Temperature - Note (1)
- Designed for 3300 ft. Elevation - Note (2)
- Bi-Directional Rotation Except 2 Pole Motors 5000 Frame and Larger which are Unidirectional CCW Facing the Drive-End. See EXTRAS / OPTIONS Below if CW Rotation is Required.
- Cast Iron Frame, End Bells, and Conduit Box
- Cast Iron Fan Cover for Frames 440T-5000. Rolled Steel Fan Cover for Frames 5800 and Larger.
- 1045 Carbon Steel Shaft
- Copper / Copper Alloy Rotor Construction with the Exception of 440 - 5000 Frames which have Die Cast Aluminum
- Paint System: Phenolic Rust Proof Base Plus Polyurethane Top Coat
- Paint Color: Blue Gray - Munsell 7.5BG 4/2
- Vacuum De-Gassed Regreasable Ball Bearings Using Polyrex EM Grease
- Labyrinth Type Metal Grease Flinger on Both Ends
- Cast Iron Inner and Outer Bearing Caps
- Grounding Terminal Inside Main Box and on Motor Foot
- Stainless Steel Nameplate
- Suitable for Use on a VFD - Notes (3)(4)(5)(6)
- 6 Leads
- Motors are CSA Approved
Extras / Options:
- Please consult factory for suitability in higher ambients.
- Please consult factory for suitability in higher elevations.
- Service factor is 1.0 when motor is used on a VFD.
- An isolation transformer or other method of mitigating common mode voltages from motor terminals must be utilized.
- Precautions should be taken to eliminate or reduce shaft currents that may be imposed on the motor by the VFD.
- Please contact TWMC for variable and constant torque speed ranges.